We are looking for someone who is capable of joining a group of unique individuals and will provide valuable inputs that will make our team at Lopez Auto Insurance as awesome as possible! You’ll have a spectacular time here at Lopez Auto Insurance! Not only will you be working with a highly proactive group of individuals that has been in the industry for several years, you will also feel at home because the team you will be joining already has the skills, talents, and awesomeness you need to succeed yourself!
And here’s where the position really gets interesting. Our offer is tough to beat! You’ll enjoy the benefits that will give you a big surprise when you hear them. We give true value to the people we work with and we guarantee you that your work will be rewarded accordingly. We don’t stop at complying with labor codes; we see to it that the people we do business with always get some cherries on top!
So what are you waiting for? Send in your applications now and be that star employee we’ve been waiting for!
CHECK OUT OUR JOB BOARD FOR A LIST OF OPEN POSITIONS
Work in and around the DFW area with reliable transportation
Opportunities to move into a leadership role
We Are Continuously Looking For
Formulate strong relationships to grow and preserve our firm’s prestige with the easiest customer service. In this role, you will perform a variety of administrative tasks:
- Assist with daily call volume (service level takes priority)
- Provide accurate resolutions to customer inquiries professionally and courteously.
- Ensure customer needs are met on every interaction (phone, email, written correspondence, etc.)
- Meet Quality Assurance Requirements and other key performance metrics.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Must be bilingual with excellent verbal & written communication skills in English and Spanish.
- At least 1 year of insurance and customer service experience.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- General working knowledge on the internet for business use.
- Open to Flexible Schedule.
- Ability to handle and resolve escalated issues professionally.
- Informing clients or employers on the tax preparation process
- Collecting relevant financial records, including pay stubs and income statements
- Inputting data from financial records into tax return software or databases
- Using applicable federal, state, and local tax law to determine deductions and how much each client will pay or earn on the return
- Completing and filing tax documents with appropriate agencies, like the IRS, state and local government entities
- Acting as a representative for clients with applicable agencies as required
- Building customer relationships to promote and expand the business
- Must have at least 2 year of experience with tax preparation
- Must have Preparer Tax ID Number (PTIN)
- In-depth knowledge of applicable tax laws, regulations, and deadlines
- Proficiency with common tax preparation, word processing, and spreadsheet software applications
- Familiarity with the tax return submission and confirmation process, including how to navigate the IRS and other government entity online platforms
- Excellent customer service skills, including patience and flexibility
- Great organizational skills, including time management and strategic thinking
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must have keen attention to detail
- Must have at least a High School Diploma or its equivalent
Interested? Drop your resume and we’ll give you a call.